July 5, 2009

Sahel Kazemi Myspace ! Sahel Kazemi

Sahel Kazemi Myspace is the term you are looking for because Sahel Kazemi was the one who was killed along with ex NFL super star jock Steve McNair.

I have heard conflicting reports about Sahel Kazemi from my readers. Some say she is of Iranian descent and a sweet girl who was trying to achieve the American dream.

Others say she wanted to reach the pinnacle of the American dream in the shortest possible time and hence was engaged in the world’s oldest profession.

From what we have been able to piece together is that Steve McNair was hanging out with her when both of them became victims of a double homicide.

So basically Steve was cheating on his wife Michelle and died under the most unfortunate circumstances. We will have to wait to see what becomes of this case.

Read More = Sahel Kazemi & Stave Mcnair Dead

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe as an Reader!
Please Add This Post To Any Of Your Favourites Below:-
DiggStumble ThisDel.icio.usMixxFurlPropellerSimpyLiveTwitthisAdd To SlashdotSpurlGoogleYahooRedditTechnoratiBlinklist

Be First To Comment

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

About Me

My photo
I am Pushkar from India. I am doing B.Tech from Computers Department. I want to become a successful Computer Software Engineer. I like to Listening Music and Love to Surf Net. I like Blogging.

Recent Comments

^

Blog Mad 123 © .

TOPO