July 12, 2009

Marathi Actor Nilu Phule ! Nilu Phule Dead ! Nilu Phule Passes Away

Marathi News Paper Today's Breaking News


Marathi Actor Nilu Phule ! Nilu Phule Dead ! Nilu Phule Passes Away


Pune: Noted Marathi film and stage actor Nilu Phule passed away at a hospital here today. He was 80.

Phule was suffering from cancer of the oesophagus and was admitted to the hospital on July 5.

He is survived by his wife and a daughter.

A versatile artiste, Phule had acted in around 130 films, including some Hindi movies, and a number of Marathi plays.

He Was the great Actor of the Marathi Movie.. Everyone will Rememeber him and his movies

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe as an Reader!
Please Add This Post To Any Of Your Favourites Below:-
DiggStumble ThisDel.icio.usMixxFurlPropellerSimpyLiveTwitthisAdd To SlashdotSpurlGoogleYahooRedditTechnoratiBlinklist

Be First To Comment

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

About Me

My photo
I am Pushkar from India. I am doing B.Tech from Computers Department. I want to become a successful Computer Software Engineer. I like to Listening Music and Love to Surf Net. I like Blogging.

Recent Comments

^

Blog Mad 123 © .

TOPO