July 13, 2009

Katrina Kaif birthday on July 16,Happy Birthday Katrina,Katrina is Now 25



Katrina Kaif
will going to celebrate her Birthday which is on July 16 in London with her Family. Katrina will Turn to 25 on coming July 16, 2009

She has no special plans for that Lovely day. She was present at the promotion of Nakshatra




''It is after a long time that I will be united with my six sisters. I don't know what we may do together on that day,'' she said

Katrina brushed off queries on whether beau Salman Khan will be with her on that day and how will she celebrate. ''This is not important to anyone. How does it matter,'' she said.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe as an Reader!
Please Add This Post To Any Of Your Favourites Below:-
DiggStumble ThisDel.icio.usMixxFurlPropellerSimpyLiveTwitthisAdd To SlashdotSpurlGoogleYahooRedditTechnoratiBlinklist

Be First To Comment

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

About Me

My photo
I am Pushkar from India. I am doing B.Tech from Computers Department. I want to become a successful Computer Software Engineer. I like to Listening Music and Love to Surf Net. I like Blogging.

Recent Comments

^

Blog Mad 123 © .

TOPO