July 14, 2009

Tarzan Murderer, Sonia Sotomayor, Tarzan murderer

Tarzan Murderer ! Tarzan Murderer ! Tarzan Murderer

Sotomayor: Murder case affected me

Sonia Sotomayor says that a murder case affected her as "perhaps no other case had fully done before." The case, involving a murderer called the "Tarzan" murder who used acrobatic feats to enter into the room.

"As a result, he destroyed a family. … that family was destroyed. ... That case taught me that prosecutors – as all participants in the justice system must be sensitive to the price that crime imposes on our entire society."

"That's what being a trial judge teaches you."

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe as an Reader!
Please Add This Post To Any Of Your Favourites Below:-
DiggStumble ThisDel.icio.usMixxFurlPropellerSimpyLiveTwitthisAdd To SlashdotSpurlGoogleYahooRedditTechnoratiBlinklist

Be First To Comment

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

About Me

My photo
I am Pushkar from India. I am doing B.Tech from Computers Department. I want to become a successful Computer Software Engineer. I like to Listening Music and Love to Surf Net. I like Blogging.

Recent Comments

^

Blog Mad 123 © .

TOPO