July 15, 2009

Quackbuttock, Define Quackbuttock, Defination Of Quackbuttock VIDEO

Quackbuttock, Define Quackbuttock, Defination Of Quackbuttock VIDEO

The Searching of the word Quackbuttock Is increasing in every Minute. But what is the Defination Of Quackbuttock???

If you Rearch in the Google, Every Post is Just the wastage of the Time and you will not get the Meaning Of The Word Quackbuttock. But Still Question Arises What is the Meaning Of this Word Quackbuttock???

Well According to Urban Dictionary Quackbuttock means: "A Coward, a Sissy or a Pus*y"

Watch This Video Bill O'Reilly says :: "Don't be a Quakebuttock"

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe as an Reader!
Please Add This Post To Any Of Your Favourites Below:-
DiggStumble ThisDel.icio.usMixxFurlPropellerSimpyLiveTwitthisAdd To SlashdotSpurlGoogleYahooRedditTechnoratiBlinklist

Be First To Comment

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

About Me

My photo
I am Pushkar from India. I am doing B.Tech from Computers Department. I want to become a successful Computer Software Engineer. I like to Listening Music and Love to Surf Net. I like Blogging.

Recent Comments

^

Blog Mad 123 © .

TOPO