July 8, 2009

Mdu Rohtak date sheet Mdu Datesheet Mdu Rohtak Distance Education


Mdu Rohtak It offers you to venture into University’s self. We are just around the National Capital - Delhi and cater to educational needs including parts of National Capital Region.

Established and Incorporated for the encouragement of inter-disciplinary higher Education and Research. Dedicated to spread the knowledge to every part of its jurisdiction as assigned by Govt. of Haryana.

Mdu Rohtak date sheet Mdu Datesheet, Mdu Rohtak Distance Education is given at their official Website. Click Here for Mdu Datesheet

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe as an Reader!
Please Add This Post To Any Of Your Favourites Below:-
DiggStumble ThisDel.icio.usMixxFurlPropellerSimpyLiveTwitthisAdd To SlashdotSpurlGoogleYahooRedditTechnoratiBlinklist

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

ple give me my roll no and date sheet BA-part,1 re subject english

Unknown said...

ple give me my roll no BA part 1-RE

Anonymous said...

ple give me my date sheet and roll no. B.A. part 1 repair subject political science.

Unknown said...

how can mos Ics and computer network exam be on the same day....i.e. 20 may 2010....of B.tech 6th sem......

Anonymous said...

pls let me know abt the datesheet of B.ED exams

Anonymous said...

http://mdurohtak.com/Upload/Revised_BEd_DEd_DATEsheet_2010.pdf

Here

Anonymous said...

when will the result of BE 8 sem will be declared ???

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

About Me

My photo
I am Pushkar from India. I am doing B.Tech from Computers Department. I want to become a successful Computer Software Engineer. I like to Listening Music and Love to Surf Net. I like Blogging.

Recent Comments

^

Blog Mad 123 © .

TOPO