July 9, 2009

Idea Star Singer 2007 Durga Viswanath Marriage (Wedding) Pictures,Photos,Video

Durga Viswanath is an upcoming singer who has won a number of prizes in various music competitions and appeared in a number of programmes in different Malayalam TV channels including Asianet Idea Star singer. Durga has also made her debut recently as a playback singer in the movie 'Nandavanam'. Durga is the daughter of M.D. Viswanahan and Sailaja Viswanathan.

Idea Star Singer 2007 Durga Viswanath Marriage (Wedding) Pictures,Photos, are posted Here..


Lovely video
is posted Here.. Enjoy..!!


If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe as an Reader!
Please Add This Post To Any Of Your Favourites Below:-
DiggStumble ThisDel.icio.usMixxFurlPropellerSimpyLiveTwitthisAdd To SlashdotSpurlGoogleYahooRedditTechnoratiBlinklist

1 Comment:

Rosy Mathew said...

Thanks for posting this song.

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

About Me

My photo
I am Pushkar from India. I am doing B.Tech from Computers Department. I want to become a successful Computer Software Engineer. I like to Listening Music and Love to Surf Net. I like Blogging.

Recent Comments

^

Blog Mad 123 © .

TOPO