July 13, 2009

Brock Lesnar Apology, Brock Lesnar after (Post) Fight VIDEO

Brock Lesnar Apology, Brock Lesnar after (Post) Fight VIDEO

UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar seems to be known just as well for his bad attitude and foul comments as he is for his athletic ability. Lesnar's evil supervillain character gained him much notoriety in the WWE, but has it crossed over into the UFC? The big question on so many MMA fans minds lately has been, "is this an act?"

Coming off his UFC 100 victory over Frank Mir, Lesnar went on to add to his famous list of comments:

“Frank Mir had a horseshoe up his ass. I told him that a year ago. I pulled it out of him and beat him over the head with it. I’m going to drink a Coors Light. That’s right a Coors. Bud Light don’t pay me nothing. I may even get on top of my wife tonight.”

Soon after, at the post-fight press conference, Lesnar was forced to eat his words.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe as an Reader!
Please Add This Post To Any Of Your Favourites Below:-
DiggStumble ThisDel.icio.usMixxFurlPropellerSimpyLiveTwitthisAdd To SlashdotSpurlGoogleYahooRedditTechnoratiBlinklist

Be First To Comment

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

About Me

My photo
I am Pushkar from India. I am doing B.Tech from Computers Department. I want to become a successful Computer Software Engineer. I like to Listening Music and Love to Surf Net. I like Blogging.

Recent Comments

^

Blog Mad 123 © .

TOPO