July 5, 2009

Bridget Sampras wife of Pete Sampras


Seven-time Wimbledon champion Pete Sampras returned to SW19 on Sunday to watch close friend Roger Federer attempt to break his record of 14 Grand Slam titles.

The American legend, who played his last Wimbledon in 2002, watched the Swiss ace tackle Andy Roddick from the Royal Box.

Arriving with his wife Bridgette Wilson, he received an appreciative round of applause from the crowd as the pair took their place alongside former champions Rod Laver and Bjorn Borg.

Federer himself was pleased his close friend was there to watch.

"It's nice when any legend comes to see us play. I hope we'll play a good match and live up to the expectations," Federer told the BBC before he went out on to Centre Court.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe as an Reader!
Please Add This Post To Any Of Your Favourites Below:-
DiggStumble ThisDel.icio.usMixxFurlPropellerSimpyLiveTwitthisAdd To SlashdotSpurlGoogleYahooRedditTechnoratiBlinklist

Be First To Comment

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

About Me

My photo
I am Pushkar from India. I am doing B.Tech from Computers Department. I want to become a successful Computer Software Engineer. I like to Listening Music and Love to Surf Net. I like Blogging.

Recent Comments

^

Blog Mad 123 © .

TOPO