July 6, 2009

Andy Roddick Wedding Pictures, Photos Collection


Brooklyn Decker is officially a married lady, as she and Andy Roddick were wed on Friday afternoon in Austin, Texas. The celebration took place at twilight in a tent decorated with tropical flowers in front of a small group of family and friends. While Brooklyn wore a custom-made Vera Wang gown, her bridesmaids donned strapless chocolate dresses. Tiffany & Co. wedding bands were the chosen rings for the newlyweds, platinum of course.

Pictures & Photos Collection of Andy Roddick Wedding









If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe as an Reader!
Please Add This Post To Any Of Your Favourites Below:-
DiggStumble ThisDel.icio.usMixxFurlPropellerSimpyLiveTwitthisAdd To SlashdotSpurlGoogleYahooRedditTechnoratiBlinklist

Be First To Comment

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

About Me

My photo
I am Pushkar from India. I am doing B.Tech from Computers Department. I want to become a successful Computer Software Engineer. I like to Listening Music and Love to Surf Net. I like Blogging.

Recent Comments

^

Blog Mad 123 © .

TOPO