June 17, 2009

Love Aaj Kal Movie


Love Aaj Kal Movie

Starring

Saif Ali Khan
Deepika Padukone


Is love today different from what it was in the past when lovers like Laila-Majnu or Romeo-Juliet perished in each other’s arms? Today, in the age of online romance and one-night stands, many would say love is just a whirlwind. But no! ‘Love Aaj Kal’ will have you believe that certain things don’t change with the passage of time.

Tags- Love Aaj Kal movie, Love Aaj Kal of saif ali khan, Love Aaj Kal Deepika padukone

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe as an Reader!
Please Add This Post To Any Of Your Favourites Below:-
DiggStumble ThisDel.icio.usMixxFurlPropellerSimpyLiveTwitthisAdd To SlashdotSpurlGoogleYahooRedditTechnoratiBlinklist

Be First To Comment

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

About Me

My photo
I am Pushkar from India. I am doing B.Tech from Computers Department. I want to become a successful Computer Software Engineer. I like to Listening Music and Love to Surf Net. I like Blogging.

Recent Comments

^

Blog Mad 123 © .

TOPO